MSRP Price: USD$410.99
● With innovative design and superior manufacturing process, Align’s T-Rex 250 is the smallest 3D helicopter in the T-Rex series. It has flight characteristics comparable to larger 3D helis, realizing the possibility of flights in areas with small space constraints.
● The helicopter’s frame utilizes unique material integration techniques, allowing seamless integration of plastic with carbon fiber frame plates, resulting in a frame not only rigid, but enables quick and convenient maintenance. Increased rotor head rigidity, metal parts with improved resistance against deformation, resulting in superior 3D flight performance. Single piece tail gearbox and weighted tail blade grips allows for quick assembly, while improving tail locking efficiency.
● Although T-Rex 250 PRO is small in size, it’s packed with performance capable of any difficult flight maneuvers. No longer do you need to find a large open space to fly; you can enjoy flying in your backyard or any larger indoor space.
● Increased rotor head rigidity, metal parts with improved resistance against
deformation, resulting in superior 3D flight performance.
● Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and simplifies maintenance.
● New style quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frame’s inner space for simplified maintenance.
● New anti-rotation guide.
● Strengthen landing skids enhanced its durability.
● Single unit tail belt unit with the new counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier assembly and improving rudder efficiency.
● Streamlined design canopy.
● Main Blade Length:205mm
● Main Rotor Diameter:460mm
● Tail Rotor Diameter:108mm
● Motor Ponion Gear:15T
● Main Drive Gear:120T
● Tail Drive Gear:28T
● Drive Gear Ratio:1:8:4.28
● Weight(w/o power system):150g
● T-REX 250 PRO Kit SetX1 set
● 205 main bladesX1set
● 205D Carbon main bladesX1set
● RCE-BL15X 15A Brushless ESCX1
(Build-in 5~6V adjustable BEC)
● RCM-BL250SP(3400kv) Brushless motorX1
● Motor ponion gear 15TX1
● GP790 Head Lock GyroX1
● DS420 Digital servoX1
● DS410 Digital servoX3
● 37 Tail bladeX1set
● 40 Tail bladeX1set
● #00 Philips screw driverX1
● 0.9mm Hex head wrenchX1
● 1.3 Hexagon screw driverX1
● Dial pitch gauge padX1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
1.Transmitter(6-channel or more,helicopter system)
2.Receiver(6-channel or more)
4.11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh batteryX1
Reported by: align