Hyperion has released version 5.5 firmware for thier EOS line chargers.
“NEWS! V5.5 firmware has now been released, together with a much enhanced new version EOS PC Control & Data Suite. The version 5.5 firmware is REQUIRED in order to use the newest version EOS SUITE. See applicable charger updates below.”
“OBSERVE: This 5.52 version resolves the issue with TCS at 95% that was introduced in 5.50, it has no other change, if you running 5.50 and do not suffer from error at TCS End, you do not need to update.
BE SURE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT FIRMWARE VERSION TO MATCH YOUR CHARGER!!
FIRST, BEFORE YOU UPDATE DOWNLOAD and READ the FIRMWARE UPDATE MANUAL HERE (Updated December 21, 2011)
—— UPDATES FOR v3 Series CHARGERS CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION —–
DOWNLOAD 0720i NET3-AD (ac/dc) v5.52 Firmware – Release date January 18, 2012This is the firmware for 0720iNET3 AD only.
DOWNLOAD 0730i NET3 (dc) v5.52 Firmware – Release date January 18, 2012 This is the firmware for 0730i NET3 only.
DOWNLOAD 0720i SUPER DUO3 (dc) v5.52 Firmware – Release date January 18, 2012 This is the firmware for 0720i SUPER DUO 3 only.
DOWNLOAD 1420i NET3 (dc) v5.52 Firmware – Release date January 18, 2012 This is the firmware for 1420i NET 3 only.
- Small fix for a bug introduced in 5.50 where you got an error if you used TCS with TCS Stop
v5.5 – NiXX type of charges will complain if Lipo is connected to balancer cable
- 1420 type chargers now allows for 36 & 48v PB charging.
- TVC now can be set at lower voltages to use as cutoff.
- LiXX type of battery now supports up to 100Ah packs.
- LiXX type of battery shows Ah nomination above 65000mah.
- PB now supports up to 200Ah packs.
- Ramp-up of charge now has a slight delay allowing for Generators to catch up (ECO mode).
- LCD of SuperDuo was updating/flashing too fast.
- Changes to Buzzer sound (now progress, button and end is separate settings)
- Internal watchguard function added in case of charger problem it will reset by itself as counter-measure.”
Reported by: Hyperion