Hirobo have released the New SDX EP Flybarless kit:
Name: SDX EP SL SWM KIT w/o Blade
with metal stabilizer less rotor head
- Length: 1,220mm
- Width: 186mm
- Height: 395mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1,348mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 258mm
- Gear ratio: 8.7:1:4.71
- Weight: 3,400g
- Motor: Hirobo Scorpion 740kv motor
Stabilizer less rotor head for 3D flights. With simpler design and lesser
parts, maintenance is easier and less to think about setting.
This head also can be used for 50 class scale. You can set the head
on stable setting and enjoy more real looking scale flights.
740kv Hirobo-Scorpion motor with motor mounts included.
Other features are same as SDX EP stabilizer model.
Sold separately (Not included in kits)
- ESC: More than 75A for 8S Lipo (29.6V) with OPTO
- Batteries: 4S 14.8V 4,000mAh 20C or better 2 sets
- (Max size: 50x57x160mm)
- Main blades
The full manual can be downloaded here: Download SDX EP manual
Reported by: hirobo_fan