● Utilizes an ultra –compact MEMS Sensor
● Incorporates high-brightness LED indicators that are highly visible
● Uses JR’s new “STEP SET UP” method for main unit settings.
● Utilizes an aluminum case which is highly resistant to RF noise.
● For Small size Helicopters to 90 size helicopters
Dimensions 6mm X 22.5mm X 26.5mm
Operating voltage: 4.8V – 6.0V
[Quick Installation Guide]
1. REVERSE SETTING
Move the transmitter Rudder stick to the left or to the right to determine either switch to REV or NORM. Note: Initially set as NORMAL: LED stays lit. REVERSE: LED lit Flashing.
2. L-LMT SETTINGS
Move the transmitter Rudder stick to the left to Adjust maximum travel amount(Pitch Amount)
3. R-LMT SETTINGS
Move the transmitter Rudder stick to the right to Adjust maximum travel amount(Pitch Amount)
4. RUDDER DELAY SETTINGS (This is not same setting as Transmitter Delay setting)
This setting applies a delay with regards to the rudder stick movement when the gyro enters. Note: Initially set as DELAY1, which is minimum setting.
5. Bounce Delay (Operation Delay when stopping, almost like an exponential)
This setting changes the settings relating to the delay during the tail stopping movement. Note: Initially set as DB1, which is minimum setting.
List of Supported servos
50-90 class Heli, Nitro or Electric: MP80G, MPH81G,
Small Electric Heli: MP30G, DS3500G
JAN Code: 4944013 025529
Reported by: JR Propo