Phoenix is pleased to announce that the first BETA release of the new 4.0 version is now available from our Downloads page.
Please note that this is a BETA release, and so may contain bugs or issues that will not be in the final version. You must have at least version 3.0.s installed before using this update.
New features, Improvements and fixes:
• New InfinityScape sites:
• Fly forever on an infinite number of randomly generated 3D terrains that you create and control
• Boundary-less terrains let you range as far and wide as you want to
• New camera modes include Cockpit and Chase modes with lookaround functionality
• New resampled sound effects for model engines
• Official support for NVIDIA 3D Vision sterescopic and TrackIR head-tracking hardware
Reported by: phoenix-simv3