Just released the latest version for the TREX 450 series, the Performance Tail Upgrade V3. The new design is shorter in length than the previous V2 edition, providing the proper pitch range and tail authority when used with the new Metal Tail Pitch Assemblies from ALIGN that mimics the KDE Direct 700 version.
PERFORMANCE TAIL UPGRADE V3 FOR ALIGN TREX 450 ELECTRIC SERIES HELICOPTERS
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: all ALIGN TREX 450E PRO (V1/V2/DFC), SPORT (V1/V2), SEv2, SE, SA, S, and XL series
(replaces stock Align part #H45183).
Note: the Performance Tail Upgrade V3 provides superior tail control for sport and hard 3D flying styles. With dual flanged,
radial ball bearing supported tail grips and precise machining tolerances for the brass bushing sleeve, the new design
provides a truly slop-free, high-performance tail that is rock-solid for all maneuvers. The design is a simple retrofit for the
common Align parts on the helicopter (replaces the stock plastic tail control links), with the ability to be used on all TREX
450 helicopters on the market and installed in a matter of minutes.
The “V3″ design is required when using the latest ALIGN Metal Tail Pitch Assembly (H45181/H45179) for proper pitch
range and tail authority.
- One (1) TREX 450 Series Aluminum Performance Tail Upgrade V3 Assembly
- Two (2) TREX 450 Series Aluminum Tail Control Link V3
- Two (2) SAE 660 Bronze Sleeve Bushings 2 x 3 x 2.5 mm
- Four (4) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 2 x 5 x 2.5 mm
- Two (2) M2 x 0.4 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Clear anodize, brushed CNC matte
Reported by: kdedirect