Amazing E-6000® Craft Adhesive
A high-performance industrial adhesive that became a hit in the craft market with its superior performance, flexibility and
● Industrial-strength single component adhesive.
● Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and many more.
● Dries clear.
● Photograph safe.
● Safe for repeated washing and drying.
● Withstands heat up to 150 °F / 66 °C.
● Decorate glass bottles with plastic, metal and wood.
● Affix beads to vases.
● Assemble silk or plastic floral arrangements.
● Decorate wood frames with fabric.
● Create unique jewelry with metal findings.
● Assemble wooden birdhouses.
● Repair wooden or ceramic planters.
● And much more!
HOW TO USE
Just follow these step-by-step directions when using Amazing E-6000®:
1. Please read all directions before using. Amazing E-6000 should be used in a well-ventilated area.
2. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use. Best when used between 70 °F (21 °C) and 85 °F (29 °C).
3. Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
4. Apply Amazing E-6000 directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. AllowAmazing E-6000 to partially cure, 5-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together. Amazing E-6000 hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
5. For maximum strength, allow to dry for 48 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
6. Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of Amazing E-6000 residue. To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
7. Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or naphtha; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
8. Store unused Amazing E-6000 at room temperature with cap tightened.
NOTE: Amazing E-6000 may damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until Amazing E-6000 is completely dry.
For technical support, contact our Technical Service Department by mail, email, or phone. Our office hours are 7:30 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. (CST) Monday through Friday. Please contact usfor more information.
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click HERE for Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
Click HERE for Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) – English