Futaba have published their new line of brushless servos.
As writen in their website:
In the race for innovations that get big results, Futaba always comes first — whether bringing exceptionally precise Silicon Micro Machining (SMM) technology to gyros or getting maximum speed, reliability and security out of 2.4GHz radio systems. Now Futaba has done it again — by unveiling the first digital servos with the advantages of brushless technology. No one’s done it before…..and the payoff is huge!
- At least FIVE TIMES longer-lasting than brushed servos.
- 30% faster response times.
- Greater resistance to jolts and vibration.
- Smoother operation.
- Same power consumption as brushed digital servos.
- Same compact case size as standard servos.
- Exceptionally durable geartrain.
- Smooth dual ball bearings and strong Samarium Cobalt magnets.
|“The BLS251 is amazing. Tail control feels like velvet. I was able to increase the gain in hover from 70 to 90 without ever getting a wag. The tail stays absolutely still no matter what the wind does for more stability in the cyclics. Upstairs, tracking is better than ever. This is a must-have!”— Dwight Shilling
U.S.A. F3C World Championship Team Member Ranked among the Top 3 U.S. F3C pilots
Check out the gallery below for more details:
Reported by: Futaba