O.S. have published in their website the following data:
These are the engines that precision aerobatic and 3D heli pilots have been waiting for! In order for 90-sized machines to nail huge maneuvers and hardcore, smackdown-style 3D it’s all about power, and both the 105HZ and 105HZ-R have it in abundance. Displacement has been increased by 15%, while a huge venturi rams air into the carburetor, producing massive power. Plus, they fit in a .90-sized mounting pattern.
- Featuring the displacement of a 1.05 in the mounting space of a .90.
- More displacement means more power, and these engines boost displacement by 15%!
- A huge venturi boosts output even further.
- The machined, blue anodized heatsink head is light in weight, and cools the engine efficiently.
- An extra feature on the 105HZ-R is the pressurized DRS (Demand Regulator System), which ensures consistent fuel flow regardless of the heli’s attitude.
Displacement: 1.048 cu in (17.17 cc)
Bore: 1.442 in (29 mm)
Stroke: 1.024 in (26 mm)
Practical RPM: 2.000-16,500
Output: 3.8 ps @ 15,000 rpm
105HZ Weight: 21.03 oz (596 g)
105HZ-R Weight: 21.46 oz (608 g)