Version 6.50.013 is now available as a free public beta download. It includes new content and fixes.
Make way for the Gaui X7! Enjoy rock-solid 3D performance from this 700 class heli. RealFlight’s X7 setup offers three different idle up flight modes and headspeeds to suit any flying style right out of the box!
See the full release notes below for more info, and please let us know if you discover any new bugs.
This version is compatible with 6.50.013 for multiplayer.
Perform the following steps to obtain the update:
- Start the RealFlight 6 Launcher
- Click Additional Options, then Technical Support
- Click Enter Tech Support Code
- Enter the following code: B#5ch9a355jca2 (If successful, you will see a message saying “You are now registered to use the Public Beta site until the new version is posted to official download site.”)
- Go back to the main Launcher menu and click Registration/Updates
- Make sure that in the bottom left corner it says Temporary Public Beta. If not, try reentering the code
- Click Update to Latest Version; alternatively, click Update to Specific Version, choose 6.50.013 from the list, and click OK.
The LauncherHelper will need to restart partway through this process. Answer “Yes” when it asks if you want to continue downloading the new version. When this process is finished, you will have the latest available version of RealFlight 6.
- Gaui X7
- New airport objects to use in your own airports:
Silver Trailer, Desert Cliff – Slope 1, Grassy Cliff – Slope 1, Desert Boulder Group – Large, Desert Boulder Group 1, Desert Boulder Group 2, Desert Boulder Group 3, Mossy Boulder Group – Large, Mossy Boulder Group 1, Mossy Boulder Group 2, Mossy Boulder Group 3
- Fixed a crash that occurred when running RealFlight at high resolutions, such as 5760×1200.
- Fixed a memory leak in the Quick Edit dialog
- Various collision system improvements. The most obvious change is the dramatic reduction of heli skid jittering while spooled up on 3D runways
- Aircraft fuselages fall to earth without any slowdown after a midair breakapart, regardless of whether other pieces reach the ground first
- Environmental reflections are reduced on the inside of smoked glass canopies
- Import/Export: The default preview image for exported EA/AV/CS files has a different background
- The “Clear Aircraft Position” menu item is disabled unless a custom reset position is active
- In the Scenarios quick select menu, the airport preview’s rotation is not reset after entering then canceling out of the color schemes menu
- Keyboard shortcuts for opening a viewport with a specific onboard camera (ex: Ctrl + F4, Ctrl + F5) do not cause extra console messages to be displayed
- Multiplayer: “Airport loaded” console messages on the client side display the correct airport name
- Fixed graphical glitches on the back of the Gasoline Truck airport object
- Technical support contact info is updated for German users
- PAU 36% Edge 540: The rudder no longer affects flight after breaking off; all rudder control surface sections have the same name; and the horizontal stabilizer is slightly stronger
- Obstacle Course 3 (EP2): Fixed static heli airport object floating above the table and a ring object that was partially intersecting the ground
Reported by: knifeedge