Spektrum RC: New DX8 AirWare version 2.05 Released
V2.05 Software Features:
- Added support for GPS and High Current telemetry sensors.
- Enabled up to 32-pole motors for the brushless RPM sensor.
- Enabled SD telemetry log file
- Enabled ability to configure inactivity timer
- Enabled backlight configurability (Auto/On/Off)
- Enabled dimming control of the orange Spektrum LED for night flying
- Adjusted vibe motor RPM to be less aggressive
V2.05 Software Corrections:
- Fixed bug that could reset the radio when scrolling through Mix options.
- Corrected L/R trimmer ‘forgetting’ assignment after power cycle.
- Improved translations in French and Italian screens.
- Corrected export of flap configuration.
- Corrected over-travel of flaps that could result in reversed operation at extreme deployments.
- Corrected switch change on Acro throttle cut screen when going from the initial switch selection to the edit page.
- Corrected timer to work properly in Throttle Out mode when using reversed throttle channel.
- Corrected end-point adjustability when Trainer is used as an input to a channel.
- Corrected trainer normal Master mode so that it doesn’t modify controls from the slave. In previous versions it could reverse channels vs. what was expected.
NOTE: This change affects sub-trim and travel of existing models and ones you will import. You may need to adjust sub-trims and travel on all control surfaces in both airplanes and helicopters.
You can download the new versiob from here.